Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday 5: Needles

These questions come from
  1. When was the last time you had a needle stuck into you?
    Last October, for surgery, I had more needles stuck into me than I can count.
  2. Who among your friends is the easiest target for needling?
    Katie... just say "bathroom door".
  3. What’s something you can confidently do with a needle and thread?
    Cross-stitch
  4. About how many phonograph records do you have in your home, and when’s the last time you dropped a needle on one?
    We have at least 50 vinyl albums. I think I listened to one a month or two ago, but Hubby listens to them more often.
  5. Someone told us the other day about someone at a party using a flavor injector to spike a watermelon with vodka. Is this brilliant or is this stupid?
    On the scale of brilliant to stupid, it's average. If the party were a little kid's birthday party, then I'd call it stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha!! That's a good one...and thanks for linking to it:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete