Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello from Wisconsin

Actually, I'm back home from Wisconsin now, but that's a picture from our 6-day weekend in Madison. While there, we visited people, fed mosquitoes in the park, toured Old World Wisconsin (pictured below), shopped at the farmer's market and ate a lot of good food.


I also found plenty of time to knit. I'm not going to say anything more about this project because it will be a gift... if you want to know more, you'll have to see the details in ravelry. Flying is so much nicer now that I knit while listening to a book on MP3 (if you're in Abq, you can download them from the library) with noise-canceling headphones. When they make me take my headphones off for landing, I can never believe how loud the plane is.

1 comment:

  1. I have totally been to Real World Wisconsin.....like 10 different times, fun place.
    Your knitting project looks great.

    ReplyDelete