I did not manage to get my todo list done over the weekend. Most of the first item (organizing) is done, but I can't figure out where to put all the new yarn. The third item (felting) was done by hand in the sink, so that I would not need the zippered pillow case (item 2) which I failed to even start making. Maybe tonight I'll do some sewing.
Here's a list of unfinished projects that I found while attempting organization:
- Several pants to be hemmed.
- Several buttons to be re-attached.
- Felt ornament kits from Christmas clearance.
- Tye-die shirt kit from last Christmas.
- Souvenir quilt kit from Hawaii last summer.
- Souvenir salmon cross-stitch from Victoria, BC which I bought 2 years ago - and just started working on it last January.
- Souvenir troll cross-stitch from Norway in 2001 - hey, it's half done!