Monday, May 19, 2008

ABCs

ABC's "getting to know you". I was tagged by Nancy.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jenn
C-Cake or Pie: Yes, please
D-Day: hmmm... I have had such a wacky non-schedule that it's difficult to know which day it is
E- Essential Item: sunscreen
F- Favorite Color: green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: No, thanks
H-Home town: Cleveland Heights
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, coffee
J- January or July?: That's like asking "skiing or backpacking?"
K-Kids: No
L-Life is incomplete without: skiing and backpacking
M- Marriage Date: 12/18/04
N- Number of Siblings: One older sister + one younger brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Being upside-down while underwater
Q- Quote: "If you don't like it, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou
R- Reason To Smile: a good joke
S- Season: I love seeing one season turn into another
T- Tag Three: If you're thinking, "hey, I'd like to fill in my own answers and share", then you're tagged
U- Unknown fact about me: I've never broken a bone in my body or needed stitches due to injury
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I oppress more vegetables than animals.
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails worse than anyone.
Y-Your favorite food: I have so many favorites: rare beef, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, nuts, chocolate, anything spicy, curry...
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments:

Post a Comment