Saturday, January 14, 2012

Year In, Year Out

Apparently, I am supposed to write a summary of last year. I went through my photos to help with this and discovered, that there really isn't much there. I guess it's okay if every once in a while I have a year without much excitement to report. I did accomplish a few things that have been on my list of things to do like: defending a dissertation proposal (no photo)

Doing a relay for the Mt Taylor Quadrathlon:
 Joining a bicycle club and riding up the Sandia Crest road:
Riding a MS150 ride (not on the same day, but apparently in the same outfit):

There should be more excitement in the coming year. But amidst all the changes that 2012 should bring in life, I'm going to try to keep bicycling regularly, and even start training for a 10k run again, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment