Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swap

Thanks to the coolness of Ravelry, I joined a yarn swap with other knitting grad students. They called it a dissertation-a-long rather than the more typical knit-a-long. This is my first ever yarn swap, and was a lot of fun. I set goals for things to get done by the end of February, and my reward for getting at least one of those things done was this cool package full of stuff to help me get more work done and stuff to distract me from getting work done :)
Of course, I also had to put together a package to send to someone else who completed a goal.

Now I have a stash of yarn sitting in a drawer next to the couch in our little condo. Any ideas on what I should make with it? I'm thinking about making leg warmers for cold-morning commutes next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment